| One Session Only:
May 20 - August 9, 2019
JPL Onsite Culminating Week:
August 5 - 9, 2019
April 8, 2019
By April 30, 2019
There is no registration fee for the program.
Students completing the entirety of the course may receive a $1200 travel/housing allowance, paid on the final day of the course at JPL. Requirements for the travel/housing allowance are:
- Receive FULL selection status for participation in the PSSS program.
- Attend the entirety of the PSSS course (12 weeks), and participate on-site at the culminating week at JPL.
- Live within the United States at the time you file your application and during the entire PSSS course.
- Live outside a 50-mile radius of JPL.
- Request financial support in your application.
- Taxes will be deducted from the full amount when you receive your payment.
Civil servants, students with civil servant status, employees of NASA contractors, individuals living outside the United States, and individuals living within 50 miles of JPL are not eligible for travel/housing allowance.
Applications must be submitted electronically by April 8, 2019, 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Late applications are not accepted. Exceptions will not be made for any part of the application that is late.